Set Your Mind to Swoon Over These Hot 15 Destination Wedding Spots
Destination weddings have become increasingly popular. Not only are you celebrating one of the most important days of your life, but your guests can enjoy a relaxing vacation at the same time. Most resorts have on-site wedding planners who can take care of the details so that all you have to do is show up with your bikini, your wedding dress, and your loved ones. From the flowers to the food, everything will be perfect. Instead of running around haggling prices with caterers and trying to convince your cousin to become an ordained minister, you can focus on more important things like whether you should go snorkeling or sip margaritas by the pool on the morning of your big day. If this sounds like the best idea ever, set your mind to swoon over these hot 15 destination wedding spots.
- Delamore Lodge is perfect for a gorgeous wedding on Waiheke Island, New Zealand. If you love wine, you will enjoy touring all of the vineyards on the island.
- Outrigger on the Lagoon in Fiji is a 5 star resort with 40 acres of lush palm trees beside white sandy beaches. Only one wedding is scheduled per day with a maximum of 100 guests, so you can have an intimate wedding.
- Capella Hotel in Singapore, located along the South China Sea, has three venues that can accommodate weddings with up to 700 guests. Their spa will ensure that everyone is relaxed before and after the festivities.
- Banana Beach just sounds exotic, doesn’t it? Located in the Philippines, it’s perfect for the couple who wants to get married near but not on the beach.
- Coral Sea Resort in the Whitsundays of Australia is everything you could ever dream of. Beautiful beaches and the Great Barrier Reef provide lots of water activities. They have elopement packages if you’ve decided to forgo the formalities of a traditional wedding, but still want it to be special.
- You can choose between a chapel, gardens, or a ballroom at the gorgeous Conrad Bali resort. The spa features a couples retreat that you can enjoy together.
- Celebrate with up to 50 guests at Villa Zolitude nestled in the tropical rainforests of Phuket, Thailand. Thailand is one of the most inexpensive places to travel, so you can plan on getting more for your money.
- The Montage resort on the island of Maui in Hawaii is incredible. There are 5 outdoor lawn spaces to choose from and the wedding packages cover every last detail from a photographer to a limousine. The bridge and groom also both receive a lei to wear.
- Sea Cliff Resort on Zanzibar Island, Tanzania has bride and groom packages that include a massage, snorkeling, and a sunset cruise.
- Sandals Resorts are all-inclusive resorts meaning the price you pay includes food, drinks, and activities. They have locations on 6 islands, so completing our list are Jamaica, St. Lucia, Bahamas, Antigua, Grenada, and Barbardos. The best part is that weddings at Sandals are free.
The hardest part now is choosing which great location you will choose for your big day. Once you’ve decided, contact us for your invitations. We can also help you with save-the-date cards and thank you notes.