A bridal shower is one of the most important aspects of a wedding. It’s the time for all of the women to get together to celebrate the bride-to-be and spoil her a bit. A bridal shower is usually an all-ages party and consider the fact that most won’t know each other before the party, so games are a great way to break the ice and add some fun.
Here are 5 Bridal Shower Games that will surely make the bride smile.
1. Bride BINGO: Make traditional bingo cards, but replace the word ‘bingo’ with ‘bride’. Instead of listing numbers have the spaces be wedding trivia. Examples: Where did the couple get engaged? How long have the couple been together?
2. The Lingerie Game: This game works best at a lingerie shower, but nonetheless still a classic. Before the shower all guests are get lingerie gifts that fit their personality and style. Set up the gifts all around the room when the bride-to-be isn’t looking and then she must pick who picked out each gift!
3. Taste The Cake Game: A fan favorite for those with a sweet tooth, this game is surely to win the heart of any woman. Set up a ‘cake bar’ at the shower with mini cupcakes, cake pops or just small pieces of cake, blindfolds, notecards and champagne. Blindfold each guest as they make their way down the table and taste each flavor of cake, sipping champagne in between to cleanse the palette of course, and write down their guesses. Whoever has the most correct at the end wins! But really, everyone wins at this game, cake and champagne, it can’t get any better than that!
4. Two Truths and a Lie: A funny game to play with all your girls, this game is super simple and will surely get everyone laughing. Each participant introduces themselves and tells two truths and then one lie, the more ridiculous the truths are the better chance you have to make a funny lie. What you need for this game is a poker face!
5. The Newlywed Game: Before the shower interview the groom-to-be with questions about his relationship. Questions for example are, “Where was your first kiss?” “Where do you two meet?” and write down all his responses and see if he and the bride-to-be match up!
Want more bridal shower games? Check out our blog for all things wedding, and contact us today!